Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fertility Consult Scheduled

Today I learned it can take months to get an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist (RE). So, I decided to give my OB/GYN a call and find out what she wants us to do if we do not get PG this cycle (as she told me to call her after 6 months TTC). I spoke with a nurse, who first asked if we have been charting and/or using OPKs (to which I said yes). She then said Greg and I should come in for a fertility consultation and begin testing. My guess is she will refer us to an RE after that, but I'm not 100% sure. Our appointment is scheduled for the first week in January.

I am excited to begin this next phase! For the past few weeks, I have felt like we are just waiting to hit that six month mark (although we are still actively TTC). In the meantime, I am enjoying the Christmas season :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That's great! Good Luck with the Appt!

 
Designed by Lena