Monday, December 15, 2008

It Hurts to Breath :(

This sucks! Last night I was relaxing on the couch, writing Christmas cards and watching "It's a Wonderful Life", when I suddenly started experiencing pain in my back. It hurt to inhale, cough, and burp. Hoping it was just a pulled muscle, I took some Tylenol and went to bed. At about 2:00 AM, the pain got bad enough to wake me from my sleep - I actually got a little scared. I decided to call the doctor in the morning, took some more Tylenol, and was eventually able to go back to sleep.

Now it's 9:00 AM. I left a message with the nurse at the CF center an hour ago, and I haven't heard back yet. And, of course, my mind is racing, wondering what it could be: pneumonia? pleurisy? pancreatitis? a pulled muscle?

I'm almost positive the doctors will want a chest x-ray, but I am in the 2WW, and, (as we all know), x-rays during pregnancy are usually a no-no. And it's too early for a blood test to tell if I actually am pregnant. So I am wondering how the doctors will deal with this.

I'll update as soon as I know more!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sorry your not feeling well! I hope you get better soon!

Christy said...

I hope you feel better soon. Hopefully it's just a pulled muscle and nothing more.

 
Designed by Lena