Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Being Bad" = No Worries

AF arrived today, so we don't have to worry about the 0.00001% chance of having a three-headed baby caused by me taking Diflucan five days before we had sex.

The good news is that my BIL (the anesthesiologist) said we may not have to TTA this month! If that's the case, we're getting really serious - no more of this "sex every other day" around ovulation. And I'll be taking green tea capsules.

I have given up on OPKs - they don't show my peak until after I ovulate - how is that any help? So I bit the bullet and shelled out the dough for Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor (CBEFM). We'll see how that works.

Sorry I have been a bad blogger lately. My life has been unexciting and I have been lazy. I NEED to continue my CF story...and now I am distracted by my purchase of all four Twilight books.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Good luck! I've been thinking about purchasing one of those monitors as well. We've been TTC for 5 months. Haven't been doing too much of the predicting stuff. Did try the OPK's but no luck, so haven't really stuck with it. I was also looking into the "Ov watch" we'll see... :)

Cristy said...

Wow, 31 w/ CF. My younger brother also has CF. They told us he would probably on make it to 20, he is 23 now. I am happy to hear that you can have children. I stalked your blog from GP. I have read alot of your posts there and just decided this week to create my own blog and therefore, started stalking other blogs. Check out mine sometime, even tho there is not much there yet. ccrhodes.blogspot.com I am interested in flowing your journey. Good luck!

 
Designed by Lena