Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Onto Cycle 6

And so begins our last cycle before it's time to call the doctor. I took it pretty well this time. Even though I had my hopes up for a few days, I've pretty much accepted that we will need some assistance in getting PG.

In the meantime, I am trying to focus on the positives of not being PG yet. There are lots of things we can still do that we won't be able to do anymore when I am a stay at home mom. Some of these are:
  • Greg and I get more time to be "yuppies" and go out to dinner, go shopping, travel, etc.
  • We have more time to save money for a new car, build our emergency fund, and do some home renovations
  • I get to manage the construction of my first design (did I ever mention I am an engineer?)
  • I also just found out I am going to manage and design a $6 million project
Plus, I can still drink wine, eat soft cheese, and sleep in! Oh, and there is the whole still being able to do what I want when I want to. I'm sure in two years when I am taking care of a baby I am going to look back at the current times with great fondness :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hey Gorl, sorry about AF's arrival, but I love your lists of I can still do's. And congrats on the $6M project! That's pretty exciting!!

 
Designed by Lena