Monday, March 16, 2009

The Most Torturous 2WW Ever!

I have no idea what is going on. A few days ago, I was positive we were out, (to the point I was almost crying), because my temperature went down. Now it's going back up! However, this happened one other cycle, so I am not getting my hopes up.

I've been taking PG tests daily since 10 dpo, and they have all been BFNs. However, I did get what looked like very, very, very faint lines on three Dollar Tree tests - something that has never happened to me before, (when I followed up the tests with First Response tests, I got very obvious BFNs). I think the lines are evaporation lines, but they are giving me and Greg a little bit of that damn thing called Hope.

I am currently 14 dpo. Because my luteal phase has varied from 9-16 days in the past 10 months, I won't really know if I am late until 18 dpo. However, I have always been spotting or gotten AF by now, and I am not spotting yet. But I have zero symptoms - no sore boobs, no cramping, no bloating, etc. The only things that might be construed as symptoms are the nasty pukey burps I had yesterday (which are most likely due to missing a dose of Prilosec) and having to pee in the middle of the night for the past three nights.

So, the only thing we can do is wait. My RE just asked me to call when I get either a positive PG test or AF - no beta is scheduled. Ahhhh, the torture!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is your cycle!

bbjoys said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, too. GL!

Shannon said...

Oh your 2 WW does sound like torture! I will be thinking about your the next couple days and hope your period stays away!

The Popes in Africa said...

Agony!!! Jas and I think about you guys every day. Praying that this is the week!

Erin said...

I hope so much for you two!!!!

 
Designed by Lena