Monday, March 23, 2009

Two Weeks of Augmentin

That's what my CF doctor wants me to do. He didn't want to see me, I guess because, whether it's a sinus or lung infection, it's most likely the same bug I always culture (Staph). I haven't been feeling too bad. Today I was very tired, but I felt great yesterday. The night sweats have stopped, which I am so grateful for because I hate them! I am, however, still coughing up some nasty stuff (including what looks like old blood), so I am thankful to be on antibiotics. Thank you for all of the well wishes!

In TTC news, I've decided to take a break from temping for the first week of my cycle, considering I can always see my thermal shift from the temps the few days before O. I've also decided to start drinking wheatgrass, and I'm going to eat pineapple core after O (wheatgrass has been shown to increase fertility, and pineapple core may help with implantation).

Nine more days until my ultrasound. Ahhh...the joys of living life in two week increments!

3 comments:

Maeghan said...

Hang in there!!! Hope all gets better with the antibiotics soon. Sounds like you've got a good plan for this cycle too. Keep up the positive attitude!

Lindsay said...

I hope those antiboitics make you feel better soon! I never temped during my AF b/c 5-6 days of temp pre-O is usually sufficient.

bbjoys said...

I hope the antibiotics take care of whatever you've got going on. Just be sure to eat a little before taking Augmentin so that you don't get an upset stomach.

I also skip temping during AF.

 
Designed by Lena