Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ugh, I Think I Have Pleurisy

My upper left back started hurting on Thursday and got worse yesterday. It hurts when I inhale and when I move in certain positions. The last time I felt this way, I had pleurisy. Luckily, at this point I have no other symptoms of a lung infection, so my CF doctor just wants me to take a lot of Advil and call if it gets worse or doesn't get better. I guess I shouldn't complain too much since it's been over a year since I've had any sort of lunsg issue, but I'm still super annoyed because I JUST got the okay to start "real" exercise for the first time since I was 29 weeks pregnant, and I am dying to get back into shape, (and fit into my clothes). I'm still going to hit the gym, but obviously I can't push myself very hard. Hopefully it will clear up quickly!

2 comments:

Alicea said...

I hope it's not anything serious and I hope you feel better soon. I've never heard of Pleurisy, is that specific to CF?

Lindsay said...

I hope that whatever it is clears up quickly! Feel better!

 
Designed by Lena