Sunday, October 12, 2008

And...Now I have a Headcold!

Arrrrrghhh! For the past few days, I have been a sniffling, sneezing mess. At least my bronchitis is feeling much better :P

All of this sickness made charting a bit difficult this month. For a few days there, I had no idea what was going on with my body. My BBT temperature was elevated for a several days due to the bronchitis, so I had to discard all those days from my chart. But, based on CM, cervical position, OPKs, and when I usually O, I was positive I O'd Tuesday night. I was psyched because that would have meant we had perfect timing. However, once I started feeling better my temperature went back down - meaning I hadn't O'd yet. So it looks like my body geared up to O and didn’t because I was sick.

Luckily, I have started noticing the fertility signs again during the past few days. Fingers crossed that it actually does this time!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena