Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another Fun Weekend!

Greg and I just got home from a weekend in Maine. I grew up in Maine, and I always get incredibly home sick this time of year - 90 degrees in Texas does not feel like fall to me! So we decided to escape the heat for a long weekend. We had a great time and really packed it in: apple picking, a hike in the Appalachians, a trip to the ocean, lobster eating, and, of course, there was lots of Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale drinking going on. Here are a few pictures from our trip:

Apple Picking


The View from my Parent's Deck (Yes, I Grew Up Here!)


Casco Bay with Portland Headlight in the Distance


My Sister & I Peaking through a Window of the Fort near Southern Maine Community College


Hanging out at the Lighthouse near Southern Maine Community College (I was trying not to giggle in this picture)



At Table Rock in Grafton Notch State Park (it was cold up there!)


A Picture of the Foliage we saw on our Hike

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Very Beautiful pictures!! Looks like a fun trip!!

 
Designed by Lena