Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Week 2 Off Birth Control

The big news of Week 2 is that my chart shows I ovulated!!!! Now, this is exciting for a CFer because research has shown that we are less likely to ovulate than non-CFers. However, a few odd things did happen: I never got a positive OPK (although I could have missed my surge), and I didn't have any fertile CM until after my temperature rise. I don't know if this is a result of coming off the pill (because cycles can be out-of-wack after the pill), or something else. I'll just have to wait and see over the next few months.

Other than that, this week was similar to the first (less bloat, more sex drive), except I did experience some ovulation pains and a lot of nausea the day of ovulation. Now I’m just waiting for good ol’ Aunt Flow.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena