Friday, July 18, 2008

4 Hours Sleep Also = Blah

I woke up at 3:30 AM because my sinuses were draining so much that I had to move to the couch for a little while so I could clear my throat without waking Greg. I was able to go back to bed and prevent more drainage as long as I had four pillows under my head so I was pretty much sitting upright.

Then my freaking muscle in my side started twitching from my armpit down along my ribs. The only way I could make it so it didn't feel like someone was poking me in the side was to stretch out by putting my arm up over my head. But, because my head was propped up, that just made my arm fall asleep and was very uncomfortable.

Two hours, lots of tossing, turning and readjusting, and a few mental cuss-words later, I decided to just get up and go to work early. Fun times :P

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

my allergies have been bad too and they always seem the worst at night!! For the past two weeks I have no idea what sleeping at night means!! LOL!! Hope you are feeling better!!

 
Designed by Lena