Thursday, February 26, 2009

No Sign of Ovulation Yet

I'm not sure what is going on. I still feel like I have O pains, (little minor twinges of pain on one side), but there is no sign of O (very negative OPK and CBEFM results, my BBT is still low). My O pains usually last a few hours, and this has been going on for a day. I’m wondering if it has something to do with the HSG, but I am trying to not worry about it too much. My ultrasound appointment is on Saturday, so, if something weird is going on, hopefully the doctor will find it.

Also, I’m suffering from the side effects of the antibiotics I am taking: constantly nauseous and going to the bathroom. Fun times! I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hope your feeling better soon!

Shannon said...

Good luck with the US tomorrow, hopefully they'll be able to determine when you're ovulating and make sure nothing else is going on.

I remember some continual cramping the cycle of my HSG- it felt similar to O pains so it could be related.

Kristen said...

I'm glad you said that Shannon. I was wondering if it was normal. Thanks!

 
Designed by Lena