Friday, June 12, 2009

What is up with my chart?

Ok, seeing as I have a few minutes to kill before we leave, I figured I'd blog about my bizarre chart. Usually, when I get a temp shift, it is very sudden and obvious. Not this month. My temp has been gradually increasing. Also, I got my first CBEFM peak the day before I got my first positive OPK. And, I've gotten FIVE positive OPKs in a row! (And they are definitely positive.) The only explanation I have is my body had trouble Oing this month & I had two overlapping surges. I think I finally have O'd because I am starving like I always am after O, but I'm not quite sure what day it happened. I'm guessing CD 17.

This would not be a big deal except that I want to visit my parents in Maine before they sell their house on July 14th (the house I grew up in ::sniff sniff::). But, now I don't think I will be able to go because my next IUI could be anytime between the 2nd and the 11th - thanks to an unknown O date and a varying luteal phase. Boo.

(Oh, and if anyone wants to see it, my chart is here.)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena