Friday, June 5, 2009

Zit

I have a zit on my chin. It is a gianormous zit. And it is taking forever to fade away.

I never get zits, thanks to good genes and religious use of salicylic acid and retinol. However, the day I got my BFP, I had to cease my zit-preventing regimen (because both products aren’t recommended during pregnancy). That, combined with the rush of pregnancy hormones, brought on what my friends decided to call “Mini Kristen."

When I look in the mirror, I just want to yell at my face “Come on! It’s been four weeks! Don’t you think enough is enough? My heart is already hurting, must you hurt my vanity as well?” Under normal circumstances, this zit would annoy me. But, given this zit’s history, I am downright ticked off.

I mean, WTF. Who has a zit for a month? It is starting to fade, but I feel like I am being mocked every time I look in the mirror.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ugh. That's beyond annoying. Unfortunately I get chin zits all.the.time. Fortunately they don't last too long but they still look nasty. Hope yours goes away soon!

Alicea said...

Ugh, I'm sorry. Those are the worst kind to get! Hope it goes away soon.

 
Designed by Lena