Saturday, May 26, 2012

It Got Darker!!!

Here is a photo to compare today's test to yesterday's. I don't think the camera picked up the faint line from yesterday, but you can definitely see it on today's test (which is on top).


Soooooo....I think I am pregnant! I am giddy with excitement. The timing would be perfect - our kids would be just under three years apart, so Lily will be more independent, (and hopefully potty trained), but they'd be close enough in age to play together. And I'd be due in the winter (February), when my mom wouldn't be working.

I can't bring myself to talk like it is truly real yet. I just can't believe the IUIs worked that fast! I was sure I was going to have to get back to that depressed "will I ever get pregnant?" state that I was in when we were TTC#1. So, I'm probably going to be very nervous for a while. Right now, I'm almost expecting this is going to be a chemical pregnancy or something. It amazes me that Greg and I can have sex on our own 10,000 times (actually, it's more like 20-25 times) and never get pregnant, and then, every single time we've done a clomid IUI - BAM! Pregnant!

BUUUT, I'm still very excited and happy!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I actually see a second faint pink line on the top one! And it's a bit darker like you said. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! =)

Maeghan said...

I see a faint line on the first as well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Something has to go relatively easy for you right?

 
Designed by Lena